There are many ways to navigate through your information in Ardoq.
- You can simply click on any component or reference name and set it as your context.
- Click the top level (1) of your context bar to zoom out to the top level of the workspace.
- Utilize the Context Bar to find your context within the model.
- You can also use your browser’s back and forward buttons to change your context.
- Right click on a reference, select Navigate, select the reference as your context, or choose Source component or Target component (this can be done from almost any view)
- Right click on a component name, select Navigate, select the component, or the component parent as context, or the workspace as your context.
!parentto select the parent component or workspace as context
!backto use your browsers history and move to your previous context
!filterto set focus to the filter box and search for a component and set it as context
:existingComponentNameto use the current component hierarchy to navigate to other components.
->:Component:ChildComponentto jump to an existing reference or integration.