There are many ways to navigate through your information in Ardoq.
- You can simply click on any component or reference name and set it as your context.
- Click the top level (1) of your context bar to zoom out to the top level of the workspace.
- Utilize the Context Bar to find your context within the model.
- You can also use your browser’s back and forward buttons to change your context.
- Right click on a reference, select Navigate, select the reference as your context, or choose Source component or Target component (this can be done from almost any view)
- Right click on a component name, select Navigate, select the component, or the component parent as context, or the workspace as your context.